Petrol Eyewear Australia is committed to the protection of your personal information in accordance with the National Privacy Principles set out in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
- Petrol Eyewear Australia collects Personal Information from its website users and customers in a variety of ways. Petrol Eyewear Australia may collect Personal Information such as your name, email address, contact details, country/state location when you visit or register with our website or contact us by telephone or email.
- You may access your personal information by logging into your registered account or by contacting us by way of details provided in this web site.
Collected information via website
- Petrol Eyewear Australia will not collect any Personal Information about visitors to this website except when they consciously provide it or as otherwise described.
- When you visit and browse this website, the Petrol Eyewear Australia website host will collect Personal Information for statistical, marketing, reporting and maintenance purposes. This information will not be used to identify you and may include: the number of users visiting this website and the number of pages viewed; the date, time and duration of a visit; your physical location; or the path taken through this website.
- Petrol Eyewear Australia website host uses this information to administer and improve the performance of this website.
- Petrol Eyewear Australia uses the Personal Information it collects about you to: provide you with products or services you have requested; personalise and customise your experiences with this website; help Petrol Eyewear Australia research the needs of its users and to market its products and services with a better understanding of your needs and the needs of users generally and communicate with you;
- Other Personal Information provided voluntarily by you is used to better understand Petrol Eyewear Australia users and to help improve and promote its services.
- Any personal financial information (including credit card details) provided by you to Petrol Eyewear Australia via the website is protected by 128 bit SSL encryption technology.
Disclosure of collected information
Petrol Eyewear Australia will not disclose any of your Personal Information to any other organisation unless the disclosure is required by law or is otherwise permitted by the National Privacy Principles.
Update/Store & Secure: Personal Information held by Petrol Eyewear Australia
- Petrol Eyewear Australia aims to keep your Personal Information secure and up to date. Any Personal Information or financial information that is collected via this website or which is held on Petrol Eyewear Australia computer systems is protected by safeguards including physical, technical and procedural methods.
- Petrol Eyewear Australia does not collect sensitive information about its users via its website.
- You can update your contact and profile information at any time by logging on to your registered account or contacting our Privacy Officer. If we find that we have no further need for your Personal Information or financial information we will remove it from our system and destroy all record of it. Petrol Eyewear Australia welcomes any changes to your details so as to keep our records up to date.
Compliance on use of Personal Information
Office: Petrol Eyewear Australia, Quantum Corporate Park, 35/5 Gladstone Rd Castle Hill NSW 2154
Hours: Monday – Friday; 8:30AM – 5:00PM (AEST)